Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interview with Zorg (Cont.)

Hey everyone! This is the second half of my interview with Zorg about his website.

Me: Zorg, how do you feel about making a website?
Zorg: I feel really, really good!
Me: What do you think your brother Wilson Bob will think about your new website?
Zorg: You know, I think he'll be really jealous. Because, after all, he doesn't have his own...
Me: You're right about that.
Zorg: I wonder if I'll actually have time to make my website on Christmas...
Me: Wait a second...you'll put out your website on Christmas day? The 25th of December?
Zorg: Yep. Do you have a problem with that?
Me: No, no. Not at all.
Zorg: Good. Because I'll put it out on Christmas.
Me: Let's see how that turns out...
Zorg: Oh, it'll turn out awesome!
Me: Nice. Now, do you have anything to say before this interview's over?
Zorg: Yeah. Why was it so short?
Me: Oh, you know...Oh, out of time.

(8 )) (Oh, and Zorg, that's a Zorg face.)

No comments: