Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Buzz Wilson and Buzz Lightyear Say: "To Infinity and Beyond!"

Look at this picture parody of the character Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3. His name is Buzz Lightyear Wilson, and he's ready to fight the evil Emperor Zorg (an alien parody of the evil Emperor Zurg). Coming soon to this website are images of Emperor Zorg, WoodBob, Hamm the Piggy Brick, Rex the DinoWilson, and Lots-o-Huggin'-Bob (LotsBob for short). Can you guess who these parodies are of? Emperor Zurg, Woody, Hamm the Piggy Bank, Rex the Dinosaur, and Lots-o-Huggin'-Bear (Lotso for short). In the future, maybe I'll post more Toy Story (1, 2, 3) stuff.        

2 comments:

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Dylan,

Paxton Prentice here. I am 8 years old too. I just tried to send you an email but it bounced back. Can I get your contact information? I really like your website and I like the website links. Know of any cool rocket-building sites you can tell me about?

Have a great summer,
Paxton

Super Wilson said...

Hi, Paxton!

Thank you so much for your interest in my website!

I have an assortment of lots of homemade Super Wilson magazines, like the official magazine of my website, Super Wilson Comics Magazine (SWCM). And also, people in my family can become an official SW Club member and receive a 4-issue seasonal subscription to the magazine of the SW Club, SW Mania, formerly SW Club magazine. It's published in Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. I'm up to the 35th issue of the SW comic book.

I updated the website links and also linked to the NASA Kids' Club website that has a fun rocket-building game. Oh, and my mom also fixed my e-mail account, so I'd love to hear from you again!

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

S.W. founder,
Dylan