Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Legend of Super Wilson: Part 2

The next afternoon, Grandpa tucked John into bed again. "Hey Grandpa," said John, "could you tell me another Super Wilson story like you promised me last night?" "Oh, okay," replied Grandpa cheerily. He sat down with John. "This," he began, "is the story I made last night in my dreams: the sequel of the story last night." John ooh-ed and aah-ed as Grandpa continued. "One day, when SW (Super Wilson) returned to Mars, he went to his room and thought about Zorg wrapping around Evil Wilson and Evil Wilson going to jail. Zorg burst into SW's room, huffing and puffing. "I'm glad you're here," he said, "because I have good news." "What!?" ask exclaimed SW, sitting down beside Zorg. "Your parents agreed to adopt me," Zorg continued. "So now I'm your big brother. Like that?" SW cheered and flew up into the air. "I guess that's a yes," answered Zorg for SW, laughing." "Go on," yawned John. "Well," continued Grandpa, "Zorg and SW walked out of the room and yawned in the fresh air. Zorg followed SW as he, SW..." At this point John cracked up. "Ahem," said Grandpa. "Thank you. As I was saying, Zorg followed SW as he, SW, led the way and suddenly stopped in front of a brick-shaped building. "OOF!" huffed Zorg, bumping SW and collapsing. "This is the home of my humble friend, Bob Richards Brick," said SW, gazing up at the very top of the building. He stepped with Zorg into the building and rode the elevator up to the third floor. "Bob Richards Brick has a nice house," said Zorg, looking around. "Nah. Bob Richards Brick has a fancy house." He stared up at the ceiling, looking at a particular chandelier hanging down. A brown, cube shaped brick stepped out of a doorway. "Welcome, SW," he said. "And I see you've brought...um...Borg with you." "Zorg," corrected Zorg. "Right. Zorg," repeated the brick. "My name is Bob Richards Brick. Bob for short." Zorg shook hands with Bob as SW stood there with his hands behind his back. "I once lived in Brickville, but now me and my bad stepfather moved here, to Alienville." "The stepfather's name is Wicked Brick, one of my enemies," said SW. Bob nodded in agreement. All of a sudden, a rectangular brown brick stepped out another doorway. "RUN!" shouted SW, dashing away with Bob and Zorg. "It's Wicked Brick!" They ran out of the house." "So," said John, "what happens next?" "You'll find out tomorrow afternoon," said Grandpa, leaving the room and turning off John's light. John went to sleep and thought about what could happen in the next story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, buddy - keep it up! Love you-

Dad